September 23, 2012

Happy Sunday..

Hey everyone, look what's new at 2Peas.......

October Afternoon Midway is now stock!  You can check out my October Afternoon Midway Blog Hop project here with a list of the other DT members projects linked up too.

Hope you're having a great Sunday.  It's beginning to look a lot like Fall around here....the trees are turning color slightly, there's a crisp bite to the morning air, Friday night football is in full swing, this week we're decorating floats for Homecoming, a lot of crock pot cooking is happening....and my beloved flip flops are feeling a wee bit chilly at times.  Love this time of year.

Join me soon as I have a lot of things I want to share.....crock pot and meal planning, my ideas for my modified Daily December, how I plan to catch up on Project Life and a new card kit coming this week.  :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails