April 17, 2013

Gossamer Blue May Look Book...

Hi everyone. The Gossamer Blue May Look Book is up for viewing at this link.  Apparently you mention "HTML" to me and I just fall apart....so the link is up there ^^ for your viewing pleasure.  It's lightning so I need to shut my computer off.  

This month's kits are just brimming full with fresh colors, fun patterns and enticing embellishments.  I've got the May kits in hand and here's a little peek at what I've got in the works.  This floral patterned paper is my favorite this month...so naturally I dug it out first.  I'm trying my hand at some art medium on a few tags from a kit...

Kits will available May 1st at Gossamer Blue.  Hope you'll join us for all the fun.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the celebrate, thankful and wishes definition stamps. Are they part of the gossamer blue kit as well? I miss seeing your creations over at papertrey but I love all the new techniques you've been trying out. You're so creative and I love following your blog.

Andrea said...

Hi Michelle, love coming to your blog to see your beautiful creations! Do you know who the manufacturer of the stamp set is that's in the May birs and pieces kit from GB?

Related Posts with Thumbnails