May 30, 2013

New in the shop today...

Hey there, today I have added some new items to the shop

Yellow and gray are a new favorite color combo so I did a little shopping for some new packaging supplies.  I put together a few of these kits and thought I would share. 
There's a fun little mix of sequins, clothespins and tags.  
I dug out some vintage playing cards I had in my stash and thought these could be made into cute tags. 
I love the new yellow and gray baker's twine.  Remember, it's fun to leave the ribbon tails really long.
These new scallop design brown paper sacks are adorable, don't you think?  I need to pull out my punches and dies to see if they work with this shape.  
 I also added some of the single colors of the sacks....gray chevron.
 Gray polka dots....
 Yellow stripe...hello sunshine!
 I've also added a few vintage items including this Bingo game.  Jordy and I went through all the numbers and it's a complete set. Looks like it's never been used except for the box is showing some age.  It makes me want to buy a cabin just so I can play this Bingo game in it!
 Vintage globe, boo-yah! Everyone needs a collection.  Ohhh, and I just heard from Josey that my sister-in-law brought home a big assortment of globes from the high school she works at.  They're remodeling and I bet she did some dumpster diving.  I really want to get a gander at those.
And that's that.  So tell me, what's your best vintage find that you've come across lately?  Or your best crafty purchase.  Let's chat....

3 comments:

Linda said...

Love the yellow/gray combination. Cute kits. I am coveting that globe.

suzeyq said...

I used to have an old globe, and a typewriter. Sure wish I had them still :-( Love your new packaging kits!

suzeyq said...

I used to have an old globe, and a typewriter. Sure wish I had them still :-( Love your new packaging kits!

Related Posts with Thumbnails