October 25, 2013

Project Life 2013.....Week 36

Today I'm sharing Week 36 of my Project Life 2013.  It was about the first week of September for the week of this spread. 
 I had 2 inserts this week.
 Here's the 2 page spread.  Most of my products this week came from the Gossamer Blue October kits.
 Here's the left page.
 The right page.
Here is the main, dated 4 x 6 insert.  I used a paper sack from the kit as a background pattern then used an Elle' Studio circle tag as the focal point.  I loved trying out some watercolor this week on a few inserts.  
 Here I paired a small photo with an Elle's Studio tag that I typed on with my typewriter.  I then stamped on it with the stamp from
 A few slots dedicated to some photos of Josey....and her new friend. The fabric paperclip is from my Pretty Paint & Paperclip Kit.
 The first home football game of the season.  We looked forward to these Friday night lights.
 Sometimes I like to print out fun photos I see on Pinterest or Facebook, like the camper & cute quote.  On the right I used watercolors paired with the October Life Pages stamp set from Gossamer Blue.
 I got the inspiration for the purple & blue-ish watercolor from the outfits the girls were wearing in the photos below.  I also used some of my Pan Pastels to deepen the purple and the blue watercolor.  So easy to use the pastels instead of adding more layers of watercolor...which can cause warping.
 It's kind of rare that I have anything that goes with purple so it was fun to highlight this color this week.  I used a Dainty Doily for the background then layered on Elle's Studio tags, tied wood veneer buttons and the fun sticker word.
The backside of the above insert which has photos from my nieces wedding.  The girls were candle lighters and looked so pretty in their dresses that day.
 Loved adding these dark colored wood veneers from the GB kits for this love themed page.
 I've also enjoyed adding large photos to my Project Life album this year.  I'm finding that I like the photos to be the focus so I don't feel the need to embellish them much, if at all.  I simply added this photo to a piece of patterned paper then added a word sticker to the bottom.  I love this part about Project Life scrapbooking.....no pressure to scrapbook full pages, just drop the photos in if that's all you feel like doing
 Thanks for stopping by today.  I'll be back soon with more Project Life weeks and starting in November I'll have some posts dedicated to my December Memories project from Gossamer Blue. The kits are now sold out but if you'd like to purchase the class, some Gossamer Blue December Memories Journaling Cards or perhaps piece together your own December Daily type album, there's lots of good stuff at this link. I also have some fun shop items that will coordinate really well with the GB December Memories kit. You can see a peek of many of the items in this post.  I must say that the Gold Shimmer Envelopes and Gold Foil Doilies look fabulous when paired with the gold foil accents in the Gossamer Blue December Memories Kit.  Look for new items to be in the shop soon, including a second round of my Woodland Sequin Mix, a new Blizzard Sequin Mix, my Jolly Jingle Bells, some more of the vintage embellishment kits + a few more items.  See ya soon.  :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you have a printable planner page? (From your first photo)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I like this !!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the upside down paper sack on the title card! So genius!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

sweet pages!!!!!
the layout and design elements are simply stunning

~ Jo ~ said...

Loved your PL pages from week 36! I am really enjoying reading your posts and seeing your pages from PL. Thanks for sharing another gorgeous spread!
Hugs,
Jo
xox

Related Posts with Thumbnails