June 9, 2014

Project Life 2014....Week 15 using Gossamer Blue June Kits

Hello there.  I'm back today with Week 15 of my Project Life 2014.  First, to answer a question.....sorry but no, I don't do videos at this time.  Would be fun but I just don't have the time or resources to do them right now.  

So on to Week 15.  This week was mostly about the turkey hunters coming for the long weekend.  You can see my two page spread below.  A few random events on the left and all of the turkey hunting on the right side.
The left page.  I love adding large photos to the mix sometimes but I don't always like to add the extra pages.  I printed a 6 x 8 photo and trimmed it to fit into the 3 slots.  Love that look.
The right page, complete with a mixy match assortment of letters from the June Gossamer Blue kits.
I used spray mist on this die cut add some color to my layout.
Lots of Evalicious product added to the large photo.
I used two 3 x 4 cards side by side in a 4 x 6 slot to feature some pets from the week.  Stella was our visitor and she loved to steal everything that was Charlies.
Loved how this title turned out.  I stitched and stapled letters to my 3 x 4 cards.
Hope you enjoy and thank you so much for the nice comments you leave.

Coming soon......
I'll be sharing some card projects soon + be looking for a guest post from me for Winnie & Walter.  Also, I'm cleaning out crafty supplies for a garage sale and I'll be adding a few of the items to my shop.  Lastly, I'm getting back into the kit mode for my shop so look for some fun and fresh card kits and new products soon.

3 comments:

Cari Skuse said...

I love the letters that you stitched and stapled, too! I have some that I need to use -- great idea. I always love your pages for inspiration Michelle.

~ Jo ~ said...

I love the colors this week.... and I love how you stitched your letters for your title along the bottom of the cards... that is just awesome and looks great! And boy o boy do your girls look like twins standing side by side... wow the resemblance is amazing!
Hugs,
Jo
xox

Denise E said...

Is that Jordan...taller than Josey? Wow, when did your girls grow up so fast?! They are beautiful and I know you are so proud. Love the layout! The Turkey Hunt letters look great. Awesome job. Thanks for sharing! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails